This morning Kabuhayang Swak na Swak featured a procedure on how to make a malunggay shampoo. It was demonstrated by Dr. Alvin Matulac of A.R.M. Skin Essentials. The company now has 100 different kinds of shampoo according to him and also offer free seminar to those interested. You can see the info and the actual demo on a video on Youtube below.
The only problem is there is no measurement available when preparing the shampoo. This is just an overview and it will be better to go to their seminar and contact A.R.M. Skin Essentials.
To make the shampoo, first prepare the materials needed for the mixture:
- SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate)
- CDEA ( COCO DIETHANOL)
- Deionized Water or Distilled Water
Raw Materials For Hair Softener:
Raw Materials For Fragrance:
- Malunggay Extract
- Malunggay oil
PH Adjuster for the Hair
- Citric Acid
- Put the SLES and CDEA to a 1 liter of deionized water. Mix thoroughly until the mixture is well blended.
- Then put the Dehyquart and Polyquarterium for hair softener. Mix again. Then put the Preservative, Malunggay Extract and fragrance and malunggay oil from seeds.
- Then follow the salt to make the mixture thicker and citric acid to control the PH level. It was told that too high PH level might cause baldness. Use PH paper to see if the PH level is safe (PH6).
business: Frequently tagged products at Amazon.com
Products on amazon.com which are tagged "business" most frequently. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this feed was generated; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com
Investing Now: An Insiders Guide to Flipping Houses For Income Today (Paperba...
6 Jun 2012 at 12:16am
Investing Now: An Insiders Guide to Flipping Houses For Income Today (Paperback)
By Jim Ingersoll
Buy new: $10.93
Customer tags: real estate(132), investing(129), wealth(127), real estate investing(127), flipping houses(126), investment strategies(125), business(125), house(123), banking(122), house rehab(120), real estate books(65), real estate investment(64)