Below are the list of businesses and entrepreneurs featured today in Kabuhayang Swak na Swak:
1. Chunky Boy’s Drunken Barbecue – the creative mind of the owner of this barbecue bar and grill which made the nilasing na barbecue or drunken barbecue a hit. The owners are Mike and Lyra Hilario. The marinade is simply made of black pepper, mixed spices, brown sugar, garlic, special vinegar, soy sauce, alcohol (wine, I guess), salt and of course the pork. They also mentioned about the secret ingredients which I think is up to us experiment. Their bar and grill have an initial investment of 1.5 million and they have managed to get their investment in one year. Their first business is corporate give away and after they saved enough they started their dream business which is the bar and grill.
2. JOHN-NETTE’S Banana Chips – The owner, Johnny Santos started his business way back in 1978 in Pinamalayan, Oriental Mindoro as a banana trader. He supplies bananas to banana chips makers. Then he got an idea to make his own banana chips with the help of his wife and mother in law. The business became a hit up now they are producing banana chips.
3. My Own Space (MOS) – a beauty salon for men owned by Joe the Mango and Les Reyes.
4. Manels (Siwon International, Inc) – the owner Mrs. Nelia V. Siggaoat was a former teacher and lab technician. She is truly an admirable mom entrepreneur because despite of her success she still can fulfill her obligation as a wife and mother to her children. Manel is open for franchising for abroad as well as for local market.
5. Trave’lers Joint – the owner was the starpreneur of the day, Ms. Sylvia Sanchez. The joint is a 3 in 1 business composed of and internet kiosk, a small resto or dining area (plus a kitchen of course) and a travel agency.
If you need their contact info, just post on the comment section below.
business: Frequently tagged products at Amazon.com
Products on amazon.com which are tagged "business" most frequently. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this feed was generated; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com
A Gringo's Guide to Online Hispanic Marketing (Paperback) tagged "business" 8...
22 May 2011 at 12:45am
A Gringo's Guide to Online Hispanic Marketing (Paperback)
By Brian Krogstad
Buy new: $8.09
17 used and new from $6.76
Customer tags: hispanic(90), internet marketing(88), business(88), marketing(55), hispanic marketing(52), business development(49), marketing plan(44), author(22), hispanic business(18), spanish