I think the iPhone 4 smart phone is one of the most cherished gadgets specially this Christmas. But the price seems not very practical for the average person or a worker. So what can be the solution to own one? If you are rich and don’t mind spending a lot of money for a gadget that won’t last a lifetime, then go ahead and buy one. But even rich people who are careful with their money will have second thoughts on buying one specially those who are not “techie”. My landlord who was an OFW in Italy still have his Nokia 2100 that looks like it came from a museum (he he he, just kidding) with a funny ring tone. When buying an iPhone, you can use your credit card but that is not really the right thing to do if you think you can’t pay it immediately to avoid the horrors of credit card collectors. You can subscribe to Globe Telecoms but you still have to submit documents for your capacity to pay and still won’t guarantee your approval.
Actually I don’t have an original iPhone and I once borrowed it from my sister-in-law. So comparing it with the clone I can say that it is really superior and the touch screen is very sensitive to touch. There are also many applications from iTunes either free or paid. The WiFi is also good and I can surf the internet and use facebook with ease. iPhone is really great for information and entertainment specially if you are the person who travels a lot. But if you think of the price, maybe you won’t mind because that is what money is for, to satisfy your wants and needs. But if you lost it, broke it or someone stole it, then a different picture will show up. If it doesn’t cost too much, like five or six thousand then it won’t hurt much but if it worth fifty thousand pesos, then I think all you can do is cry.
So how about an iPhone Clone? why should we be interested in a China phone? if we see China made products we always think that it is disposable and inferior. But come to think of it, we don’t need all the features of an iPhone. The basic thinks we need it text messaging, calls, camera for pictures and video and music. Mobile internet surfing is also a becoming a need nowadays and most China smart phones have it.
Like for example the H6 iPhone 4 that is equipped with WiFi, analog TV, Dual Sim, Dual Camera, Touch Screen, and a lot more.
So to make a brief review on The H6 iPhone, here are my observations:
1. The Outside Features – this iPhone 4 clone looks exactly like an iPhone 4. The logo is also “iPhone” and the “Apple” logo is what makes it looks more like the original.
2. Touch Screen – 3.5 inch touch screen, HVGA PX:320*480 screen is very responsive but is not as responsive as the original.
3. Internet :
a) WiFi – the WiFi is a 802.11b/g wireless internet. It can function on a wireless router and the setting is easy. If you know how to configure your wireless router at home then it is elementary to configure the Touch Phone. It can detect WiFI signal easily just select the “Search Wifi” button and your done. You can also go to food courts with WiFi or any establishments with free WiFi and surf all day.
b) GPRS/WAP - Also have WAP or GPRS that will function on most providers like Globe Telecoms, Smart or Sun Cellular but you have to manually configure it. It is not supported by Telecom companies so you won’t be able to receive automatic configuration from these providers.
4. Camera - it has dual camera which you can use on taking pictures or videos. It has 2 Mega pixel resolution at the back and 1.3 in the front.
5. Dual Sim – I guess this is a trademark of all China phones. The dual sim works perfectly and simultaneously. You can select which sim to use and you can also turn them on or off. For example if you want only sim#1 to work, you can turn off sim#2.
6. Analog TV – this is also a feature of most China phones. Branded ones don’t have it and might cost a fortune if they will include it. And with regards to the reception, like your television set at home, your area should have a very strong signal. So don’t blame those China phones because most of our television now are subscribe to cable television for the very reason that we complain of weak signal.
7. Memory - Built in 39M memory in phone, support microSD card to 16GB max. U disk support function to keep the information storage.
8. Language – English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian/ Arabic/ Russian/ Turkish/ Portuguese Vietnamese/ Bahasa Indonesia/ Bahasa Melayu/ Persian/ Dutch/ Greek Polish/ Bulgarian/ Czech/ Slovak/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese
9. Network – (Quadband) GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz
10. Battery – rechargeable lithium batteries 1800mAh
11. Other Fearures - JAVA games, bluetooth, MP3/MP4 player,FM radio,handfree,SMS group sending,Voice recorder,MMS,Calendar,to do list,Alarm clock, World clock,Currency converter,Unit converter,Stopwatch
business: Frequently tagged products at Amazon.com
Products on amazon.com which are tagged "business" most frequently. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this feed was generated; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com
Entrepreneurs Guide to Direct Mail Order (Cash at Home Series) (Kindle Editio...
5 Jul 2012 at 1:17pm
Entrepreneurs Guide to Direct Mail Order (Cash at Home Series) (Kindle Edition)
By Sandy Harper
Buy new: $2.99
Customer tags: entrepreneurs(143), income(142), email(141), cash(141), fortune(139), business(138), adventure(137), cash at home(132), fun read(129), business at home(129), internet(27), job(24)